Mesotherapy in Geneva and Nyon
What is mesotherapy?
Mesotherapy consists of injecting micro-doses of natural products from biotechnology into the dermis, such as hyaluronic acid, mineral salts, vitamins and antioxidants.
These micro-injections are made using a spray gun, hence a painless technique to deeply hydrate the skin and reduce fine lines.
This treatment has the advantage of being interesting to all the surfaces of the skin concerned by external aggressions (face, neck, neckline, back of the hands, arms, etc.) or areas weakened by dermatological diseases such as acne, rosacea, atopy…
Mesotherapy is also indicated in acne scars after a peel or laser.
The expected results:
- Bright and radiant complexion
- Deep hydration
- Plumped up skin
- Look more rested
- Reduction of wrinkles and fine lines
- Less wrinkled skin
Things you should know:
- It is recommended to start with an attack treatment which consists of a cure of 3 to 5 sessions, spaced 15 days apart
- A maintenance session is recommended in order to maintain and potentiate the benefits of the initial treatment, this once every 2 to 3 months.
- After the session it is not recommended to apply products to the skin for 12 hours.
- The next day you can return to your daily care habits to maintain the effects of the session.
- A small hematoma, edema and redness may appear after the session.
During a preliminary consultation your expectations will be analyzed and all the explanations will be given to you as well as a quote to help you make your decision. Informational pamphlets about the prescribed procedures will be issued to you on the day of the consultation. Informational pamphlets on the prescribed procedures will be issued to you on the day of the consultation.
Book a consultation
Consultation with our doctor
Consultation with the coordinator in aesthetic medicine
Mesotherapy – The session
Mesotherapy – Cure of 3 sessions
3 x 30 min
Mesotherapy – Cure of 5 sessions
5 x 30 min
Mesotherapy – Annual Interview 4 sessions
4 x 30 min
Mesotherapy – Annual Interview 6 sessions
6 x 30 min