Men and women lose an average of 100 and 150 hairs a day. This hair is then constantly renewed. However, hair loss can be disturbing in some cases. External aggressors such as pollution, stress or unsuitable hair care products can weaken your hair and lead to premature loss.
Mesopecia is an effective treatment for reducing hair loss. It is also ideal for treating dull hair and irritated scalps, so its indications are many and varied.
Injections are performed over the entire upper part of the scalp to ensure optimal diffusion of the product throughout the scalp. This also enables all affected areas to be targeted at the same time, for fast, long-lasting results. So if you’re looking for a powerful, natural solution to regain your beautiful, strong, shiny hair, Mesopecie is the solution you need.
Recommended for both men and women, this method has been proving its effectiveness for many years.
The expected results:
- Slower hair loss
- Improved hair quality
- Stimulating hair regrowth
Things you should know :
- It is recommended to start with an attack treatment consisting of 4 sessions, spaced 15 days apart.
- A maintenance session is recommended in order to maintain and potentiate the benefits of the initial treatment, this once every 2 to 3 months.
- After the session it is not recommended to apply products to the skin for 12 hours.
- The next day you can return to your daily care habits to maintain the effects of the session.
- A small hematoma, edema and redness may appear after the session.
- Combining Mesopecie with LED light can help stimulate the scalp by increasing blood flow to this area. This can promote faster hair growth and strengthen hair roots.