PRP or Platelet Rich Plasma
injection of Platelet Rich Plasma in Geneva and Nyon
The injection of Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) by mesotherapy improves the quality of the skin by acting on the direct consequences of aging. Platelet Rich Plasma injections use the regenerative and healing properties of blood platelets.
Platelet Rich Plasma injections use the regenerative and healing properties of blood platelets.
These have the ability to locally release growth factors, small molecules that act as real messengers to activate the activation of skin regeneration mechanisms.
Plasma contains essential factors for cell survival such as nutrients, vitamins, hormones, minerals and proteins.
The technique has been used for more than twenty years in the treatment of osteoarthritis, tendinitis or in the event of ligament rupture.
Today it is used for rejuvenation and beautification of the face, neckline, back of the hands.
It is also used to stimulate hair bulbs in hair loss.
PRP is prepared exclusively from the patient’s own blood; this is called autologous preparation, which avoids the risk of rejection, allergy or transmission of infectious diseases.
The expected results:
- A luminous complexion by improving the texture, density and luminosity of the skin (reduction of brown spots linked to UV rays as well as redness)
- A more restful look by reducing fine lines and wrinkles as well as dark circles
- Improved appearance of acne scars or post-traumatic scars
- Slowing down of hair loss or even hair regrowth
Things you should know:
- We will take 8 ml of blood. This is centrifuged sterile to obtain 4 to 5 ml of PRP.
- The PRP obtained will be reinjected using a fine coating needle into the dermis of the area to be treated.
- Two sessions are done at 3-4 week intervals.
- It is not recommended to take anti-inflammatory drugs or aspirin the days before the act.
- We can observe on the treated area papules which usually disappear between 3 and 12 hours and small bruises on certain injection areas.
- At the end of the treatment period, 3 months after the last injection, a follow-up visit will be scheduled to assess the result.
- It is recommended to carry out maintenance treatments every 6 to 12 months according to the quality of the skin, the age and the history of the patient (significant sun exposure, smoking).
During a prior consultation, your expectations will be analyzed and all the explanations will be given to you as well as a quote to help you make your decision. Informational pamphlets on the prescribed procedures will be issued to you on the day of the consultation. Informational pamphlets on the prescribed procedures will be issued to you on the day of the consultation.
Book a consultation
MésothérapiePlasma Riche en Plaquettes
Consultation with our doctor
PRP – The session – 1 Syringe
PRP – The cure of 3 sessions – 1 Syringe
3 x 45 min